What is a Substation Package
At SAS, meeting each customer’s needs, demands and wishes equates to Service, Trust and Respect.
Typically a substation package consists of:
- Substation structures (Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Corten Weathering Steel)
- Anchor Bolts/Cages
- Lightning/Static Masts
- Equipment (Disconnect Switches, Surge Arresters, Insulators)
- Material (Connectors (Cable / Bus), Jumpers, Mounting Hardware)
- Material (Hard Bus – Aluminum / Copper)
- Material (Above/Below Grade Grounding)
- **Additional Scopes (XFMR’s, Circuit Breakers/Switchers, Regulators, Reclosers, Reactors, and Switchgear)
ready to get started?
Let SAS Substations provide your next package project when construction is ready, thus securing your overall projects budget. With SAS, there’s no longer the need to incorporate numerous suppliers for Structural Design, Fabrication, Materials, Purchasing, Storage and Material Marshaling for your project. We’ve got you covered!
Buying a Substation Package, from SAS, is the optimum resource for consolidating your substation requirements.